- To be in charge of all related pipeline works (incl. flowlines, trunklines, gathering network and export pipeline) of the Pipeline & Gathering networks.
- To ensure that the quality of the Pipeline works performed on site by the contractor and his subcontractors comply with contract requirements.
- To ensure that engineering data and materials are available on time on site.
- To check the preparation, issue and implementation by contractor of construction means, including documents, detailed procedures, method statements, drawings, calculation notes, construction equipment, personnel, planning, as-built documentation, operation and maintenance manuals, and back-up procedures if necessary.
- To supervise the work performed by the contractor; to check its progress as per schedule and budget; and to achieve completion dates as per contract.
- To check that the work is performed in compliance with the contract specifications, and informs as requested in the event of non-compliance and variances, or in the event of any deviation requested by the contractor.
- To ensure that, for his discipline and area, the quality assurance record books are properly documented and maintained by the contractor.
- To assess any deviations from quality control procedures or requirements requested by the contractor, and make appropriate recommendation.
- To release the completion certificates for pipeline works.
- To supervise and check EPC contractor's installation analyses ( incl. pipeline routing sequencing and scheduling of construction activities) and proposed construction, installation and hook-up/commissioning procedures
- To follow up the EPCC Contractor activities relating to gas pipeline construction/ installation
- Monitor site inspectors at EPC Contractor manufacturing facilities
- Interface with relevant regulatory authorities with respect to the pipeline to ensure approval of the final installations
- Assure that project deliverables relevant to the pipeline and associated equipment (as pig launcher/receiver), data books, manuals and completion certificates will be handed over according to contractual requirements.
- To Interface and coordinate as necessary with other disciplines to ensure the work completion as per the Construction Package
Degree qualified in Engineering · Over 10 years of experience especially in Oil & Gas pipeline construction projects. · Experience working within the Middle East is essential.